- 1. Collection of Personal Information
We may acquire personal information in a lawful and proper manner in the following cases, among others:
- Upon the receipt of an inquiry
- In the event it contributes to business requests and business execution
- In the event Commons accepts registration for the purpose of information transmission from Commons
- For recruitment activities
- In the event it is necessary for the business of Commons
- 2. Intended use of personal information
We use personal information for the following purposes. Unless otherwise permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, Commons will not use any personal information obtained beyond this scope without the consent of the provider.
- Execution of requested work
- Sending e-mail magazines and other information from Commons
- Providing information on lectures, seminars and other events
- Sending greeting letters
- Responding to inquiries
- Recruitment activities and personnel managemen
- Other purposes incidental or related to the above
- 3. Shared use of personal information
Among the personal information obtained by Commons, Commons may share all items of the personal data held by Commons, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc., with each lawyer in the office for the purposes of use described in 1.
- 4. Security Control Measures
We will prevent leakage, loss, or damage to personal information through education and physical and systemic protective measures for our members and employees.
- 6. Use of Google Analytics
- 7. Request for Notification, Disclosure, Correction, or Suspension of Use of Personal Information
We will respond promptly to a request for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, revision, addition or deletion of the content, or suspension of the use of personal information held by Commons, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, after confirming that the person who submitted the request is the data subject himself/herself.
Notification and disclosure of the purpose of use shall be subject to prescribed costs.
- 8. Inquiry Desk
We accept requests for disclosure and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information at the following inquiry desk. (Hours: weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Commons Law Office / email@example.com